STILLEN Stainless Steel Exhaust System | Nissan 350Z 2003-2009
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Polished 304SS Dual Wall Tips
- Mild at Idle/Cruising - Aggressive Note Under Throttle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 16 WHP Increase (horsepower to the wheels)*
- Gain 14 ft/lbs Torque*
- Mild note at idle; Cruising- Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- Perfect solution for those who value a more luxurious and quiet cabin feel along with enhanced sound
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note
*Results May Vary!
Increase performance with the STILLEN Exhaust for Nissan 350z Z33. This exhaust features a dual split rear exit exhaust. This STILLEN Nissan 350z Exhaust has dual polished tips. This Nissan 350Z Exhaust improves the sound and improves the performance of the vehicle.
Enjoy improved performance, sound and even MPG with the STILLEN exhaust for Nissan 350Z! It features mandrel bent piping for a smooth flow. It also features a stainless steel construction for long life. If you're looking to upgrade, this is the exhaust for you!With years of experience working with VQ35 engines, the STILLEN team was able to utilize that knowledge to find hidden power in the Nissan 350Z factory exhaust. The STILLEN cat-back exhaust system provides net gains of up to 16 rear wheel horsepower!
Aggressive, Yet Refined Nissan 350Z Exhaust
While cruising, the STILLEN 350Z dual exhaust allows you to enjoy a calm, mellow sound. However, during hard acceleration, you will enjoy that aggressive tone that STILLEN is known for with no annoying drone. Stainless Steel Construction the STILLEN 504350D stainless steel exhaust not only looks good, but is made to last. This aftermarket exhaust for Nissan 350Z is made of polished stainless steel. It also features 4.5" of polished 304 stainless steel dual wall tips and polished mufflers.