- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Polished 304SS Dual Wall Tips
- Fits Non-Hybrid and Hybrid Models
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Increase Horsepower
- Gain Torque
- Mild note at idle
- Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely.
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note.
- Bolt-On Installation
- Made in U.S.A.
STILLEN has long been associated with Infiniti tuning parts, creating high performance products, and meticulously crafted exhaust systems that have proven time and again to produce the maximum horsepower possible. With the introduction of the 2014 Infiniti Q50, STILLEN immediately went into R&D utilizing their many years of experience with VQ engines, and the results are fantastic.
The STILLEN Q50 cat-back exhaust system has an aggressive tone under hard acceleration, but mellow during cruising, with that unmistakable STILLEN sound. The free flowing performance mufflers and tips are constructed of 304 Stainless Steel for long life, and includes a limited lifetime warranty. The piping is mandrel bent for smooth flow, and fuel mileage gains can be expected at cruising speeds.