STILLEN Rear Section Exhaust System | Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 2007-2012 *DISCONTINUED*
- Rear Section Exhaust System
- Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel
- Easy Installation
- WHP Increase (horsepower to the wheels)
- Gain Torque
- Mild note at idle; Cruising- Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- High quality system that is easier on your passengers' ears than a full cat-back system.
- Perfect solution for those who value a more luxurious and quiet cabin feel along with enhanced sound.
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note.
STILLEN's Exhaust Systems helps drum up substantial horsepower and torque, giving your Sentra the extra edge of performance. These Nissan Sentra Exhaust Systems are crafted of Mandrel-bent Stainless Steel for a long service life. At idle the Sentra Exhaust is unobtrusive, however when pressed, STILLEN's recognizable, trademark sound emanates. This is a pleasing tone, authoritative and yet responsible. Not only does the Nissan Sentra exhaust system have a sharp, show ready look, but it also has a long service life and is easy to install.
STILLEN offers two styles of exhaust system depending on the year of your Nissan Sentra. Cat-Back Exhaust Systems are built for maximum power that you can feel across the power band with a big gain on top. Rear Section Exhausts sound great, reduce restriction and can give mileage gains during highway travel can be expected as you cruise at steady speeds (if you can keep your foot out of the throttle!). The free flowing performance muffler and tip are polished stainless steel for long life. This fit and finish are second to none. The improved airflow created by addition of the exhaust is a great improvement.
Adding the STILLEN Exhaust to your Sentra is a must!