Koyorad All Aluminum Radiator Series 5 | Mazda RX-7 1989-1992
HH Series 48mm Radiator Core
Koyorad’s new 48mm “HH” Series radiator core features an ultra high fin density to maximize heat transfer. Koyo designs and manufactures each radiator with precision; therefore each one is a direct-fit performance replacement for the stock OE plastic/aluminum radiator for a quick and simple installation with no modifications. Koyo has also integrated a 1/8” NPT female accessory fitting (supplied with a threaded plug) to accept temperature sensors typically included with aftermarket temperature gauges.
Koyorad quality is a direct result of their privately owned factories which allow Koyorad Japan to oversee each stage of radiator production. This ensures that quality is never sacrificed for quantity. Each Koyo all aluminum radiator core is hand assembled, Nocolok brazed, then TIG welded by hand with the finest aluminum available. These are just a few characteristics that have earned Koyorad Radiators their excellent reputation in performance radiators worldwide.
- Precise Tube and Fin Alignment: Construction under strict quality control and solid boxing result in tubes with optimal coolant flow and fins with highly efficient heat transfer.
- Nocolok Brazing: Tubes, Fins, Headers and Brackets are brazed in a state-of-the-art Nocolok furnace, bonding all components to resist damage from vibration, road debris, and the elements.
- Billet Filler Neck: Precision machined billet filler necks are incorporated on each Koyo radiator for strength, durability and better sealing.
OE Specific Mountin: Koyo incorporates application specific mounting locations for all fan shrouds, inlet/outlet hoses and top/bottom mounting pins, ensuring quick and pain-free installs.
- Hand Crafted Heliarc Welds: Each Koyo Alloy Race Radiator is Heliarc welded individually by hand. This creates the strongest aluminum to aluminum bond to mate all components.
- 1989-1992 Mazda FC RX-7 S5 13B
- 1989-1992 Mazda FC RX-7 S5 13BT
Note: Automatic vehicles will require external transmission cooler.
- Use OEM side brackets. OEM brackets are Series 4 or Series 5 specific.