Extension kit with a good balance between performance and durability brings out the maximum potential power of the GT III turbine.
The extension kit balances the two opposing sides of tuning. It prevents torque decrease at low-rpm caused by expanding the airflow, and reduces secondary exhaust pressure at high-rpm. Durability is improved by processing heat resistant stainless steel using the lost-wax casting.
- Heat resistant stainless steel
- Lost-wax casting for high durability
- Single port inlet matched to the stock turbo< of RB26
- Outlet diameter is 70mm
- Improves airflow and efficiency
- Prevents torque loss at low rpm
- Decreases secondary exhaust pressure at high rpm
Please Note: This product is only confirmed to work with the HKS GTIII sport turbine kit. It is unconfirmed whether it can be installed on the Stock turbo.