Recent requirements towards fuel efficiency and emissions control have accelerated the development of turbo technology and this has been adapted for tuning. GTIII turbine series are combined with MHI brand CHRA made with the latest technology.
The aluminum forged impeller allows achieving high boost at low air flow ranges whilst surging is prevented. HKS designed housings utilize the technology, experience and know how built up over many years of turbocharger innovation. This original design improves the turbine efficiency and minimizes surging.
The combination of the ultimate turbine blades and its optimal housing creates an amazingly versatile turbo. The turbine efficiency enhancement makes this orthodox floating metal type turbine comparable to a ball bearing type.
- A successor model of T51 SPL BB. Compact in size, but can handle over 800PS
- Highly reliable MHI high performance CHRA & highly durable aluminum forged impeller are well-balanced
- Ported shroud function is selectable using an adapter. Replacing the position of the bolt securing ported shroud is able to keep the intake air path to reduce surging
- Impeller wheel rotation sensor compatible
- Easy replacement with T51R series turbine and the turbo kit using T51R