The new Mazda MX-5 continues the philosophy of a historic lightweight sports car that has existed for a very long time. The MX-5 HKS GT2 supercharger makes it possible to have a comfortable yet exciting sports drive.
The new HKS GT2 supercharger for MX-5 is a complete kit that takes full advantage of the potential of the stock engine. At the heart of this system is the high efficiency centrifugal rotor assembly with an intercooler for lower inlet air temperatures. This is assisted by an air intake box which further shields heat and reduces intake noise. Centrifugal Supercharger systems increase boost with engine rpm, delivering smooth power delivery and an engaging driving experience which is in line with the manufacturer's original concept for the car: “Jinba Ittai” (The Unity of Horse and Rider).
Full piping and intercooler, supercharger assy and mounting bracket, spark plugs 50003-M45HL, suction pipe and power flow air intake, cold air intake box with sound isolation, traction fluid, traction fluid cooler and washer fluid tank for relocation.
- Intercooler and Piping
- Supercharger Assembly & Mounting Bracket
- 50003-M45HL Spark Plugs
- Power Flow Air Intake with Suction Pipe
- Cold Air Intake Box with Sound Isolation
- Traction fluid cooler (fluid included)
- Washer Fluid Tank
- Includes All Necessary Components for a Complete Install
- This kit does require the use of an aftermarket battery with smaller exterior dimensions (such as an Odyssey PC680).
- This kit does not include any ECU calibration components and will require a separate tuning tool for operation such as EcuTek. Tuning should be performed by an authorized tuner.
- Power gains were tested on 91 Octane fuel. Test vehicle equipped with HKS Legamax Sport Exhaust.