The new sound of Corvette. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for C7 Corvettes:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Included AWE AFM Valve Simulators allow AFM-equipped cars to run full axleback exhausts
- Axlebacks are available as sophisticated Touring Edition or raucous Track Edition
- Peak gains of 18 hp and 16 ft-lbs of torque, and max gains of 22 hp @ 6400 rpm and 20 ft-lbs of torque @ 4000 rpm, at the wheels (full Touring Edition Axleback Exhaust)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary straight-through drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- No compromises: all muscle, zero drone (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4.5” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Axleback exhausts are direct bolt-on
- Significant weight savings over stock
- No Check Engine Light -- Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment -- Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- Fitments for C7 Corvette ZR1 / Z06 / Grand Sport Manual / Z51 Manual (2017+)
Touring Edition Axleback Exhausts
A straight-through design, the AWE Touring Edition Axleback is a 3” T304L stainless steel configuration featuring AWE’s proprietary, drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
With aggression on-tap, the Touring Edition provides the ultimate experience for drivers wanting the ability to unleash the fury of the 6.2L while providing drone-free in-cabin acoustics at cruising speeds. Responsive to throttle input, the 180 Technology®-equipped Touring Edition is capable of remaining tame until provoked by the driver.
The Touring Edition Axleback comes complete with over-axle tubes, rear 180 Technology® resonators, quad 4.5” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black, and all necessary hardware for installation.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology® by AWE
As exhaust gases exit the Corvette’s 6.2L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. Call it science, call it magic, or call it 180 Technology® by AWE. More in the tab above.
Track Edition Axleback Exhausts
Raw, rowdy, and lightweight. The AWE Track Edition Axleback is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for the loudest of the lot.
Retaining the 3” diameter T304L stainless steel construction, the Track Edition Axleback mirrors all of the precision engineering and perfect fitment found in its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the 180 Technology®. Instead, the Track Edition features straight pipe sections to deliver the thunder.
In the case of the Track Edition Exhausts: They’re not for the faint of heart, and for this reason, Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. Choose your weapon wisely.
AFM Valve Simulators (required for the Corvette Stingray / Z51 Auto / Z51 Manual (2014-2016) / Grand Sport Auto):
- Provides a worry-free solution for removing AFM valves from the exhaust route without causing a CEL
- CNC laser-cut T304 stainless steel construction
- Direct bolt-on to factory AFM valve motors
- Comes as a set of two
- AWE Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime Warranty
The AWE AFM Valve Simulators allow cars with AFM valves to equip AWE Axleback Exhausts without the worry of throwing a CEL. Vehicles without AFM valves do not need to purchase the AFM Valve Simulators. Simply remove the AFM valve motors from the factory exhaust, bolt them onto the AWE AFM Valve Simulator, and secure them safely to the vehicle.
Once installed, the AFM valve motors will retain their factory operation, and keep your car’s ECU happy. Check the simple install process right here.
AWE AFM Valve Simulators come as a set of two, and require the use of the factory valve motor hardware to secure the AFM motor to the AWE Valve Simulator plate.
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE FOR AFM-EQUIPPED VEHICLES:
AWE AFM Valve Simulators are required for vehicles equipped with AFM valves; i.e. Corvette Stingray / Z51 Auto / Z51 Manual (2014-2016) / Grand Sport Auto.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4.5” slash-cut diamond black tips
- 4.5” slash-cut chrome silver tips
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE FOR AFM-EQUIPPED VEHICLES:
- The included AWE AFM Valve Simulators are required for vehicles equipped with AFM valves; i.e. Corvette Stingray / Z51 Auto / Z51 Manual (2014-2016) / Grand Sport Auto