The 10th Generation Honda Civic is a staple on the road and an all-around stellar daily driver. But that’s not going to stop you from wanting to make it the coolest ride it possibly can be. With an air suspension from Air Lift Performance, you can get the slammed look you want, while maintaining all the versatility you need out of your Civic.
The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs mounted to threaded-body, monotube shocks, combining to drop the Civic 125mm (4.9”) from stock ride height. The threaded-body dampers feature 30 levels of adjustability, making the air suspension completely customizable to your ideal performance setup.
The superior components in Air Lift Performance’s rear and front kits for the 10th Gen Civic create a slammed vehicle with superior handling and a comfortable ride.
As the leader in air suspension products for more than 70 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty – not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support – you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics over traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers dyno tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Maintains use of rear stabilizer bar.
Modifications Required: NONE
INCLUDED WITH EACH KIT
- Pair of double bellows air springs
- Swaybar endlinks
- Stainless steel leader air lines
- 1/4″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support