Skunk2 Pro Series Rear Camber Kit Hard Anodized | Honda Civic 2016-2020 / Acura Integra 2023+
Skunk2’s Hard Anodized Rear Camber Kit for the 2016-2020 Civic is based off of the same adjustable camber kit technology the company has been using on its own race cars for decades. Thanks to the unique telescoping, opposing-thread design, camber adjustments can now be made without having to disconnect the arm from the chassis. Simply loosen the jam nuts and twist for easy and fast positive or negative camber adjustments.
Skunk2’s Rear Camber Kit is a must-have for enthusiasts looking to fine-tune their suspension or correct negative camber introduced from lowered ride heights. With the ability to adjust both positive and negative camber, enthusiasts can reduce abnormal tire wear and significantly improve handling and overall stability. Each Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit is constructed from forged alloy steel, aircraft quality 7075 aluminum, and plated for exceptional corrosion resistance. Each kit includes Skunk2’s industry-leading, low-deflection polyurethane bushings and spherical bearings that greatly improve OEM suspension geometry by increasing freedom of motion on multiple axes simultaneously and eliminating suspension bind.
- Hard Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Aircraft Quality 7075 Aluminum
- Low-deflection Polyurethane Bushings
- Durable Forged Alloy Steel Spherical Bearings
- Positive and Negative Camber Adjustable for Fine-Tuning Suspension
- Negative Camber Correction to lengthen tire life
- Improved Handling and Stability
- Improved Suspension Geometry
- Increased Freedom of Motion on Multiple Axes Simultaneously
- Eliminates Suspension Bind
- Quick Adjustment Without Disconnecting Arms
- More Than 6.5 Degrees Total Adjustability - Only limited by wheel/tire clearance!